Choosing the right place to live during your time in Myrtle Beach is very important. We have several options of housing available for you here.
- Choose an economical motel for the summer.
- Check out approved motels for students on our Listings page.
- Call motels to inquire about availability of rooms.
Be careful when placing deposits on rooms. Some people might try to take advantage of new students by taking money and not providing a place to stay. Others might put students in inappropriate or unsanitary housing hoping that they will not report anything. If you are in a housing situation with too many students, that breaks health codes, forces you to live in unsanitary conditions, or other issues, please contact: Police Officer Pete Woods at (843) 918-1806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your visa cannot be cancelled for reporting bad housing conditions!
This list is provided as a service to students, and does not constitute an endorsement of the properties by the Myrtle Beach ISOP, nor is it a complete list.
- AAE Fountainbleu Inn – 701 Flagg Street (7th Ave N, 2 blocks from beach) – Ask for Nicole, 843-448-8461 or 843-457-6644
- Beachwalk – 1701 17th Ave S – Ask for Miss Kay (off on Tuesdays), 843-626-8470
- Court Capri – 2610 N Ocean Blvd, Ask for Debbie, 843-448-6119
- Crepe Myrtle Inn – 401 7th Ave North – Ask for Bob, 843-448-3938 or 843-444-0551
- Hurl Rock Motel – 2010 S Ocean Blvd – Ask for Keith, 843-626-3531
- Joe-Jan Motel – 208 Chester Street – Ask for Anna – 843-626-3028
- Lancer Motel – 606 N Kings Hwy – 843-448-7134
- Mid Town Motor Inn – 309 8th Ave North – Ask for Joey, 843-448-6942
- Ocean West Motel – 204 N Kings Hwy – Ask for Kyle, 843-626-9056 or 843-385-5953
- Oasis Motel – 704 York Street (between 7th & 8th Ave North, 2 blocks from beach) – Ask for Shai, Day – 843-839-0500 or Night – 717-404-8545, email: email@example.com
- Peggy Ann Apartments – 316 4th Ave South – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-412-8088 or 901-504-9963
- Sea Cove Motel – 305 N Ocean Blvd – Ask for Robert or Tyra, 843-448-3242
- Sea Park & Dolphin Motels – 1501 N Ocean Blvd – Ask for Sara or Judy, 843-283-1094
- Seaway Apartments – 303 3rd Ave North – Ask for Sylvia or James, 843-448-3004
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel – 730 Frontage Road East – Ask for Jamika or Acy, 843-448-4884
Many students have found housing on Craigslist.org, a popular website for housing and other services with local pages. Craigslist recommends that you follow the following tips to avoid would-be scammers:
- Deal locally with folks you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds via Western Union, Moneygram, or other wire service – anyone who asks you to do so is likely a scammer.
- Craigslist is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, provide escrow, buyer protection or seller certification.
- Never give out financial information (bank account number, social